Do you offer blank films?

Yes,we can offer blank PVA water soluble film.

We offer two kinds of blank film, one is without back paper, suit to use on gravure printing machine and big quantity printing, the other is with back paper, suit to use on inkjet printer (Epson inkjet series) and small quantity printing.

With back paper blank film have below size:
W21cmx 250m/roll
W31cmx 250m/roll
W127cm x 250m/roll

MOQ is 1 roll

Without back paper blank hydrographics film have below size:
W100cm x 1000m/roll
Width also can be customized when order quantity reach 2000 s.q.m.



Contact: Sales

Phone: 0086-199532-35712

Tel: 0086-199532-35712

Email: cnhydrographics@foxmail.com

Add: Add: 5#,Fulinwanjia Azone,Heilongjiang Road,,China