Water transfer printing (hydrographics, immersion printing, cubic printing, hydro imaging...) process can be applied to the surface of the materials such as hardware, wood, plastic, stone, bakelite, ceramic, etc. The cost of products that have been applied with water transfer imaging is relatively low, while their added value multiplies.
Water transfer printing process consists of these steps :
1. Film selection - Choose an image from our library of more than 1000 standard water transfer printing films, or we can produce an individual printable image made from a sample pattern or photograph.
2. Base painting - If necessary, the objects to be printed will be base painted in an appropriate color (for instance, brown would be used for parts which will be printed in a wood grain image). It should be noted that the same film pattern's end result can be manipulated simply by changing base colors to get the desired effect.
3. Preparing the film - The printing film is laid onto the water surface of the dipping unit. The carrier substance on which the pattern is printed dissolves while the pattern itself remains floating on the water.
4. Film activation - The floating image is treated with a special activating liquid which dissolves the components in the pattern's colors without affecting its structure and appearance.
5. Transfer - The item is immersed in the water through the floating layer of liquefied pattern. The pressure of the water will cause the pattern to smooth itself evenly around the object in all places and adhere to it. The end result is the part completely covered in the pattern of your choice.
6. Washing and drying - The printed parts are washed to remove any residue of the printing film and are allowed to dry.
7. Clear coating - After undergoing an inspection (quality control) the printed objects are clear coated if desired to protect the printed surface. Anything from a completely matte clear coat to full high gloss can be applied
Add: Add: 5#,Fulinwanjia Azone,Heilongjiang Road,,China